Harbison-Fischer is the leader in quality, reliability and performance in the downhole pump arena. Beginning in 1933 with a furnace, a few belt-drive machines and a Cadillac motor to turn the lathes, we quickly expanded with a commitment to manufacturing precision and comprehensive quality control. Our subsurface pumps and accessories consistently deliver the performance our customers need, earning us the reputation of providing “The Best Pumps in the Oil Patch.”
Since becoming part of Dover Artificial Lift in January 2011, Harbison-Fischer’s commitment to quality and performance has only grown. From our 330,000-square foot manufacturing facility and 35 warehouses across North America and Perth, Australia, we deliver the widest variety of subsurface pumps to a global clientele. For production challenges ranging from sand to corrosion to gas locking, Harbison-Fischer has the right combination of superior quality products, service and application expertise to improve well performance in the most cost-effective manner.
Harbison-Fischer delivers value that goes beyond supplying the industry’s best pumps. Our other service strengths include:
- Harbison-Fischer Pump Calculator Download Pump Calculator
- HF Pump schools. Harbison-Fischer runs frequent pump schools throughout the year. Taught by our pumping experts, our schools give your people an insight into pump operation and the knowledge to identify potential operational problems early, before they require costly and time-consuming fixes. For more information and to register for these schools, click here or visit our Education section and click Courses.
- Fast response to customer needs. Our artificial lift experts work with you to design the best rod pump solution for your field. And, we stand ready to answer your field challenges and offer technical assistance to optimize each pump’s performance.
- Full failure analysis capabilities. Degreed metallurgists use the most advanced tools to analyze products as they are sent back from the field. By pinpointing the root cause of a pump failure, they determine the best solution to keep your pump running with less maintenance and downtime.
- The right pumping solution, when and where you need it. Our vast network of authorized distributors and warehouses spread across North America and beyond maintain the largest on-hand inventory of rod pump parts of anyone in the industry.
- A commitment to ongoing innovation. Harbison-Fischer’s active Research and Development team continues to develop patented pumping technologies that are not available anywhere else. From best-in-class API-rated pumps to specialty pumps that operate in high-solids, high-gas environments, our innovations keep pace with your needs.