Dover Artificial Lift has field operations in every market segment across the US, which we serve through our vast network of product lines and service offerings.
This network includes:
- Norris Rods and UPCO Rods manufactured in our Tulsa, Oklahoma plants
- ESP Systems based in our extensive R&D and maintenance facility in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Hydraulic Lift systems and SPIRIT Wellsite Automation services built in Odessa, Texas
- Gas Lift technologies manufactured in Tomball, Texas
- Plunger Lift technologies manufactured in Frederick, Colorado
- Theta Oilfield Services software manufactured in Bakersfield, California
- Harbison-Fischer pumps manufactured in Crowley, Texas.
In addition to this full product offering for all stages of well performance, we also employ technical expertise—from application thru failure analysis. Our data-driven approach to artificial lift design and deployment maximizes your production targets while lowering operating expenses