Our Bypass plungers open and close an adjustable bypass valve, enabling it to fall against flow so that the well can continue production as the plunger works. This plunger makes more trips with faster fall times, delivering continuous fluid removal with little or no shut-in time.
- Controlled fall speeds maximize the life of the plunger and bumper spring while reducing wireline expenses
- Little or no shut-in time allows optimal production
- Engineered one-piece design ensures dependable performance
- Multiple designs and configurations accommodate a range of production rates
- Padded and bar stock options available